Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Toy

Like most, Easter eggs were very common throughout our house over the weekend. But there was also a new addition that I can't wait any longer to share. 

My beautiful boyfriend was very spontaneous and bought me a NEW CAMERA!!!!

I have been a camera enthusiast for quite a while and my little old camera is just not cutting it anymore. 

Now I am the proud owner of a Canon EOS 1100D SLR Camera is just so pretty.

EOS-1100D



With this lovely lense.


EF70300ISUSM


And to carry it around a lovely bright green carry bag (that's the Irish coming out in him)

IMG_0119

I am having the best time taking photos of anything I can.
We went for a little drive around yesterday afternoon and I had a chance to take a few snaps.

IMG_0064

IMG_0076


IMG_0073

There will be more too come!

No comments:

Post a Comment