Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pinwheels



I made these block last year and got frustrated with them. I didn't know if to sash or not to sash. Well I have got them back out again and I am sashing them with a cute little aqua square were each corners meet. Its going to look darling.

IMG_4451 

I got the idea for these blocks from a video tutorial from the Missouri Star Quilt Company. They have some pretty awesom video tutorials.


IMG_4629 

 
IMG_4628





IMG_4617

I am just waiting on a little parcel with a new 7.5" square to square the blocks up and I can sew them together hopefully this weekend. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain and we can't get mail.

I bought a new square ruler because I like to square my blocks before putting a quilt together especially with a block like this one which has alot of seams that have been cut and put back together. 

Do you square your blocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment