Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Retail Therapy

Living about three hours away from the nearest quilt store/spotlight can be quite a nuisance for a quilter or crafter. So you have to be very prepared, have plenty of thread and solid white homespun in my case. But there are days when I just want to go buy new farbic!

So that's where the lovely world of internet shopping comes in. I have become quite addicted that's for sure, there are times where I have to refrain and restrain myself.

This week I needed to square up my pinwheels and a shorter ruler, along with some new scissors and a new blade for my rotary cutter. Thanks Oz Quilts for my lovely goodies.

Retail Therapy 1


I do love getting parcels, Lyn my post lady is great and she will always let me know if I have a parcel. Thanks Lyn you are the best!

With my new 7.5" square I got a chance to square up my pinwheels

IMG_4663


Its all coming to together. Come back in a few days to see the finished quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment