Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Update

Its been a while since I have posted anything. That being because I have hardly had time to sew. We have had family from Ireland staying with us for the last month so the sewing room was turned into a spare room and my house has been turned upside down!

But that doesnt mean I can't stash!!

Look at this yummy bundle of flannely goodness I gave in to!
Untitled
I still don't know what i am going to do with it, but it will be cozy for sure.

May have went a little crazy at spotlight.

Untitled

How can anyone resists these!


Went to the Brisbane Art Gallery and had a look at the Quilts 1700 - 1945 collection currently in its last few days. It was very interesting and amazing to see that things haven't really changed that much.


Picked up these books that I have been eyeing off for years.
 
Untitled 


And lastly I made this little pouch. I am very addicted to making these now they are so easy. 

But for now thats all i have to share. 

Till next week when i get my house back and i am on holidays for three weeks. Let the sewing begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment